MaZ / správca súborov

Užitečné programy

Moderátoři: schmegea, monkus, gorick

tear12
Mírně pokročilý
Mírně pokročilý

Re: MaZ / správca súborov

Příspěvek od tear12 »

Dovolil jsem si upravit češtinu z verze 2.3.0.0 na 3.0.0.0 od Golema, tak doufám že to nevadí ;) Soubor cz.lng stačí nakopírovat do složky s Maz a po spuštění Mazu v nastavení vybrat cz.
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

Azbox Premium HD, Seagate Pipeline HD 1 TB, DVB-T tuner, fw openRSi-openPLi 3.0 kernel 3.3.1, oscam ymodv, Skylink, Astra 19,2 a 23,5, twin monoblock Mascom
riki100
Nováček
Nováček

Příspěvek od riki100 »

MaZ v.3.1 - Manager for AzBox Hd
by morser

Changelog:

- Now do not download the list of plugins and FIRMS at startup, a button has been enabled to do so if you want but it has left an option to be able to do well at first as usual.

- Fixed problem with KingOfSat
- Fixed bug when you save the backup from the list of channels in Win7
- Now is not the list of most downloaded plugin and firmware at startup, and it added a button to do so if required, there is the possibility to set the program to automate this as in the previous version.

dempsey
Odborník
Odborník
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od dempsey »

MaZ 3.2

- Fixed problem with downloads of 16 º E KOS
- Added Brazilian Portuguese language, thanks segroll.
- Modified the Catalan language by pe.tardo last, thanks.
- Modified the Italian language by Dr. Who last sent, thanks.
- Fixed problem with lists of suppliers for 5209 firmwares on. This was not a problem of maize but the conversion of the channel lists version 9 to version 10 that made the firmware, now send the list from Maz, if you have a firm upper 5209 or send the list with the number from version 10 for the firmware does not change.
- Made changes to use the lists of Premium A + with a tuner other than the SAT.

The changes I have made ​​fast and have not tried a lot, especially the issue of Premium + because I have an Elite and I can not prove anything and now I have also since E2, so if you see something strange what you say

Obrázek
Coolstream ZEE/motorSG2100 a 105 offset Al-Diseq:C USALS port1 + 85 Fe Fix DiseqC:1.0 port2, soft/2.04/ http://www.satpodpora.sk neposielajte mi súkromné správy-mám ich zablokované
riki100
Nováček
Nováček

Příspěvek od riki100 »

MaZ 3.2.app.for.Mac OSx

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Utility AzBox HD“