Nastavení a vše kolem HD-BOXU.

Moderátor: By.Bob

Odpovědět
davidem2
Nováček
Nováček

Help with DVB-T decoder hdbox7119 and Italy

Příspěvek od davidem2 »

Hello as with e2 of internal flash there is no possibility to operate DVB-T digital usb key sky of Italy I went back to official fw hdbox and I have to tell you that some plugin is truly exceptional in less than e2 but I installed on a oscam and I configured the card with sky Italy and has a fast and impressive stability ecm oscam does all his duty even better than the enigma 2 I only have a problem on this decoder that fw usb dtt for not only those compatible for USB DVB-T Italian I tried to find some run by the decoder DVB-T but in Italy it is difficult that the strange thing in the lib / firmware does not make me gere no additional software as if they were locked so I can not add us the fw of the key that I'm interested in, and even the drivers have a solution? is there a way to operate on these folders? / lib / firmware and / lib / firmware / modules ........

grantec
Administrátor
Administrátor
Dostal poděkování: 2 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Help with DVB-T decoder hdbox7119 and Italy

Příspěvek od grantec »

official fw read/write only /var/ or /tmp/ .

Zapol som si surflock ! Max 1sz za 24 hod ! A0 00
davidem2
Nováček
Nováček

Re: Help with DVB-T decoder hdbox7119 and Italy

Příspěvek od davidem2 »

I have no way to insert the fw and the drivers of my memory stick them in the directories / firmware? if i will give you a help please? thanks

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Diskuze HD-BOX FS-7119 HD“