Nastavení a vše kolem HD-BOXU.

Moderátor: By.Bob

Odpovědět
davidem2
Nováček
Nováček

You could do?

Příspěvek od davidem2 »

Hello and sorry for the language I'm using a translator , I'm Italian and a few months ago I was given by a friend the decoder hdbox fs7119 turning a bit on the net I came here on this forum and thanks to your help I was able to properly configure oscam of e2 with internal flash also by installing plugins type isettyng cross epg ( this to check if it works ) skyn hd glass making it really very nice also because unlike the versions on pen drive Pkteam HDMU and this is very stable and I do not ever arise crash has only one neo dvb-t . Here in Italy I have difficulty in finding the dvb -t usb compatible with the fw owner and since it is a decoder that goes with linux enigma2 my question is this can be that you are not able to make it work with dvb -t as gets with other decoder ? we can not adapt one of those plugin type italysat that there are for dream and other ? I know that digital terrestrial interested just because there is in all nations but to operate this small little jewel as is done with other enigma2 would be a great thing , Greetings!

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Diskuze HD-BOX FS-7119 HD“